I have two tables in Access (Tidreg and MonthlyOutputfile). The process is:
- Get the data out from Tidreg (Access DB) (Get the connection as well)
- Copy dtTidreg to dtMonthlyOutputfile,
- Add 3 columns and removing the key column from dtMonthlyOutputfile ,
- Adding data to the new columns in dtMonthlyOutputfile
- Inserting dtMonthlyOutputfile to Access DB (MonthlyOutputfile)
Everything works fine if I do not do any changes to dtMonthlyOutputfile in stage 4.
But if a do a change to whatever column and row (string, double or boolean), I get the following error “Insert MonthlyOuput To DB: Dynamic SQL generation for the UpdateCommand is not supported against a SelectCommand that does not return any key column information.”
If I only add default values to the new columns to ensure that data is in the fields the import works as well.
TestExporOutputfile.xaml (13.1 KB)
I really hope you can help me
Thanks in advance