In Web table, How can i click(hyper link) and extract row values in pop up window?

In Web table, How can i click(hyper link) and extract row values in pop up window ???

Any one give our suggestion? Thanks

You can use the Click activity for the same.
You can update the selector dynamically to select the required cell by updating row number and column number. (from the extracted data table).

Once clicked, when the pop-up appears, use extract data activity and check if you are able to extract.

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

Thanks for your valuable feedback,.I understood above steps,.

Ex: I have 3 data in excel,. so 3 time will be click search button one by one order,.
1 st data > single web table > Allocated FC = 0.00 (Extract the row) - works fine
2 nd data > single web table > Allocated FC = 0.00(Extract the row) - works fine
3 rd data > single web table > Allocated FC = 233.26 (click hyper link & pop up window and extract the row) - not works

I’m trying to read and repeat the value from Excel,. so row value will be changing dynamically either 0.00( not visible hyper link) or greater than 0.00(visible hyper link & click and do pop up activity),.

My work flow,.

The reason is the extracted data column is in string type. That is why the filtering doesn’t work.
You can use an alternative, get the rows which are not equal to 0.00 (Allocated FC <> 0.00)

In For each, convert the FC value from string to double and check if greater than zero then proceed with the next steps.