In Uipath Developer Certification - Forget to upload one more performer Zip file

@loginerror and all

One of my friend have done the practical exam and exam having two projects (Dispatcher and Performer). He have uploaded only one dispatcher project.But he is having two zip projects. One for dispatcher and another one for performer. He thought it was multiple attachment can be uploaded. But its not allowing multiple He submitted only the dispatcher project and reviewer fails his attempt. Could you please give me solution for this issue. We already raised the certification incidents (00377164 & 00376705) in Certificate.Uipath.Com.

Thanks,

Pradeep Sridharan

There is no limit for number of times for submitting the assignment. You can submit as long as you get passed.
So it is not an issue,.
Once the evaluation is done, re-submit the zip file (both dispatcher and performer in a single zip file).

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

2 Likes

Please find the screenshot there is no option to resubmit the zip file.

Thanks,

Pradeep Sridharan

This is a developer certification.
Is this the first attempt?

2 Likes

yeah, its first attempt

If you are confident enough, then you can upload the files correctly this time as you have two more attempts left. But you can take the test after 24 hours.

Yeah, its fine for me.

But i need any solution to do this issue without taking next attempt.

Thanks,

Pradeep Sridharan

Iā€™m not sure if the team will help you here or they can say the same to upload it once again.

May be @loginerror will help you here

yeah you are right. @loginerror can you able to resolve my issue?

I need clarify. Please help some body.

In Certificate.Uipath.com, Second attempt having the same question which was attended by first attempt or it might be different?

Thanks,

Pradeep Sridharan

It might be different or same, but relatively, you need to do the same as the level 3 assignment but a bit complicated