In Uipath 2019.7 version , I am unable to find the project in Uipath Robot (in order to run via Uipath Robot window) If I publish using a custom method, any solution to this please

1 Like

– Sample project

You need to log into orchestrator and click processes and upload package, then select the file you just created.

Is it mandatory to use Orchestrator in order to run via Uipath Robot, since I doesn’t want use orchestrator for my process?. Ans also I am publishing my project in a custom method.

Maybe this can help you:

1 Like

Fine
I hope we dont need orchestrator to be connected as If the Robot is not connected to Orchestrator, processes from the %ProgramData%\UiPath\Packages folder will be displayed
Kindly refresh once the robot tray and restart the robot service

kindly correct me if i m wrong
Cheers @KavithaManohar

1 Like

It s really strange:(, after restarting the laptop, and refreshing the robot tray, its still not displaying the project published in custom way

Where we able to see the nuget file in the nuget folder

Cheers @KavithaManohar

Yes i m able to see the package after publish

The issue is solved right ?

No What I meant is, I m able to see the packages in the nuget folder after publish but the process corresponding to that is not displaying in uipath Robot window

Hope u understood now?

That’s strange, you basically get a different option to upload the new package!!!

Try disconnecting it the robot tray and then re-connecting the same!!!
Hope this helps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Issue is Resolved finally!

I disconnected the list of processes running via orchestrator and

Before:

After:

And then refreshed the uipath Robot…and finally i found the required project in the list…

Is it mandatory to disconnect the orchestrator connections of other project when running the project without Orchestrator connection in ui robot ??

2 Likes

No it must not happen, mayb because of a bug!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.