In Orchestrator, how can I create a tenant?

Hi Everyone,
I installed uipath orchestrator (version 2019.10.0 ) in local server and could login into the website.

In UIPATH documentation can see Become a tenant an option to create a new tenant. But in my login page Become a tenant option is not shown.

i tried to login with default login “host” " admin" “3edcVFR$” but it doesn’t work too.

so plz someone help me

What is the URL you are using now?
You can directly signup now I guess without having tenant name @Mariem_Jebali,

Use the URL : http://platform.uipath.com/

@HareeshMR
the url is of cloud platefome ,I do not work in the cloud. I want to work with tenant .
i want to have this interface

thanx :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi
Welcome to UiPath community
Kindly have a view onthis thread

Cheers @Mariem_Jebali

@Palaniyappan
in my login page Become a tenant option is not shown.
thanx :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yah now its upgraded
–the steps wouldbe like this
–use a common authentication mention like gmail password or its password…so that it will take us to next page where we need to write our first and last name, company…and then sign up…so that it will take us to CLOUD platform, where click on services tab and click TENANT name which will take us to the orchestrator page
or
if we have the login user id and password already use the same in the login page and it will take us to the cloud and from there on same steps

Cheers @Mariem_Jebali

1 Like

@Palaniyappa
that it will take us to CLOUD platform
I installed uipath orchestrator and i want to work on my internal orchestrator.

You need to access that installed orchestrator then @Mariem_Jebali, not the URL you are using now

hi, i founded the solution :slight_smile:
i entered as user “admin” and as password “the password which i created at the installation of orchestartor” :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:
thanx a lot :slight_smile: