In Latest version (2022.10.3) version developed the few xami it was not supporting in existing scripts which was devloped in 2022.10 lower version

Xaml was not opening in older version, throwing the below errors while opening the xaml
FyI:
Could not find type ‘System.Collections.Generic.List(String)’ in assembly ‘System.Private.CoreLib’. Row: 11, Column: 6
Could not find type ‘System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary(String,Object)’ in assembly ‘System.Private.CoreLib’. Row: 71, Column: 8
Could not find member ‘Settings’ in type ‘Error’. Row: 5, Column: 4
Could not find type ‘System.Collections.Generic.List(AssemblyReference)’ in assembly ‘System.Private.CoreLib’. Row: 42, Column: 6

Hi @Dannie

Yes there are compatibility differences between both versions if you are coming from lower to higher you have an option on top that comes to convert the xaml but if you want the other way then you need to recreate it as per the new version

Cheers

Hi @Dannie
Welcome to UiPath Community,
Please recreate the workflow or copy paste the entire workflow and edit it.

@sangeethaneelavannan1 Hi, I tried to recreate the workflow but it was not restoring dependency,

my developed scripts was 2022.10.3 in windows compatibility and i want to run in production vm which have 2022.4 version

@Anil_G Developed in higher version , trying to deploy in the lower 2022.4 version which developed in higher version it was windows compatibility, while try to repair the dependency it was not happening

1 Like

Hi @Dannie

Yes you need to recreate whole of the xaml again in the lower I believe

cheers

@Anil_G we are not able to copy paste also it seems adding every steps it become all rework right

Hi @Dannie

Yes because of compatibility you wont be able to copy paste… try copying individual activities…that way atleast few you should be able to copy .

Cheers

2 Likes

Hi @Dannie

Can you please mark solution and close so that it helps other as well if you have no further questions on this topic

cheers

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.