In latest release 20.4 UiPath Enterprise Cloud - community Edition : Robot doesn't connect to Orchestrator if VPN connected

Write your feedback, idea or concernIn latest release 20.4 UiPath Enterprise Cloud - community Edition : Robot doesn’t connect to Orchestrator if VPN connected.

Didn’t face this issue in old version but facing this with this version, please note that the same is working fine e2e if connected to VPN and i can execute it (Debug) from studio even though connected to VPN , only issue is that i am not able to connect to Robot - getting remote connection failure from Robot Tray while connecting to Orchestrator. If i disconnect the VPN , then again the connection getting established.

Hi,
Thank you for your suggestion. I added it to our internal ideas tracker for our team to consider.

Hi Pablito,
I am facing same issue with the UIPATH community edition as mentioned by [Khandaker_Rahaman]. My Community edition version is studio 2020.4.1.
Is there any resolution available as of today for Robot connectivity issue with VPN?
Please suggest.

A post was merged into an existing topic: I am unable to add job in Orchestrator but i connected machine,robot,environment and process