In Generate Yearly Report,I have encounter a problem "in_TransactionItem("WIID").ToString

level3_1|690x348
in “Generate Yearly Report” of The Dispatcher Process,I have encounter a problem, about in_TransactionItem(“WIID”).ToString

Compiler(s) encountered processing expression in_TransactionItem(“WIID”).ToString. option strict on disallows implicit conversions from ‘string’ to ‘integer’

Please help me to see how to solve the analysis,Thanks!

Hi,

The error shows that, you are assigning in_TransactionItem(“in_WIID”).ToString. to an Int Variable

Solutions:

1. Change the Int Variable to String or;
  2. Convert in_TransactionItem(“WIID”) to CINT(in_TransactionItem(“WIID”))

Thank your help,but I don’t understand your solutions of 1 ,because of variable in_WIID is string type,and I try on solutions of 2,the issue is the same

Just skip the second part. You should be fine with solution number 1.

Assign in_TransactionItem(“in_WIID”).ToString. to your in_WIID string variable. You may check also the arguments inside that workflow if it is type of string.

The screenshot is the definition of the argument in system1_navigateto_widetails.xaml , in_WIID is string type

@kfgby
please check when you extract WIID store in Int or string
store in int type and check also an argument when you call this workflow
then follow this

@sandeep13,@Emman_Pelayo
Thank you for your help,I have solve the problem I imported the System1_NavigateTo_WIDetails.xaml workflow error,It should actually be system1_navigateto_workitems.xaml

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.