In excel, I want to compare 4 columns in same sheet "statements" with other 4 columns in same sheet column name are same ,and write difference of 4 columns between in next "Difference sheet"?

I want to compare 4 columns in same sheet “statements” with other 4 columns in same sheet column name are same ,and write difference of 4 columns between in next difference sheet?
Reconcilation702580111110.xlsx (8.3 KB)

column name credit debit description and date

Hi @rupali2.deshmukh !

Maybe you can use the below info as guide, and then work with the result data in order to get your desired output!

I’m reading the Full Datatable, to tell the following 2 Read Ranges until what row they need to read (taking into account, that you’ll have 4 columns per DT)

Then you can use Except function in LINQ to find values that are in LEFTDT, but not on RIGHTDT, and the other way around:

var_LeftDT.AsEnumerable().Except(var_RightDT.AsEnumerable(),System.Data.DataRowComparer.Default).CopyToDataTable
var_RightDT.AsEnumerable().Except(var_LeftDT.AsEnumerable(),System.Data.DataRowComparer.Default).CopyToDataTable

Each one of this expressions, will give you a list of the rows that do not match between the 2 DT’s, to get your output, you’ll only require to merge them a bit, and remove duplicates if needed.

Hope this helps!

Ignasi