Importe products Magento2 to VSF

Hi, we are experiencing problems importing products from Mage2 to VSF. We run the command

node --harmony cli.js products --removeNonExistent=true --partitions=1

from the mage2vuestorefront folder but we get the error on line three after a while.

write EPROTO routines:ssl3_get_record:wrong version number:../deps/openssl/openssl/ssl/record/ssl3_record at api.products.list.catch /home/www/vue storefront/mage2 vue storefront/src/adapters/magento/product.js    

We can successfully import categories, tax rules, pages, blocks and attributes without a problem, but products we get an error we haven’t been able to solve. Anyone can point us in the right direction?

I’m not familiar with the Magento2 platform, but I am familiar with the VSF platform. If you’re looking for a way to import your Magento2 products into the VSF platform, I would recommend using a data migration tool. There are a few different options available, and each has its own strengths and weaknesses.

• I would recommend MMC Global do some research on data migration tools before deciding which one to use. There are a lot of different options available, and each has its own strengths and weaknesses. So it’s important to choose the right tool for your specific needs. Good luck!