IMAP Get E-mails vs OAuth2

Hi, I have a problem with activity: “Get IMAP Mail Messages” since Microsoft has changed login method to OAuth2, this activity has stopped working, I’m receiving an error:

This is how I configure Uipath activity:

I’m not sure how to run this activity properly, I have updated all packages, please advise.

try to use get outlook mail activity


so above problem has been solved by itself… I’m not sure how, maybe Microsoft completed Oauth2 configuration on server side, maybe Uipath libraries were updated, I didn’t change anything (so my IT department) and the above activity has just started to work again - miracle :slight_smile:

The activity’s configuration remains the same, as it was before:


Anyway, thanks for advice!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.