I'm using the add Queue item in Init state within If First Run condition in RE Framework so while adding it how to check the Queue items are exist or not

I’m using the add Queue item in Init state within If First Run condition in RE Framework so while adding it how to check the Queue items are exist or not?

I used the Get Transaction item and verified the condition If Transaction Item is nothing but the issue is that the trans item is getting in progress state and when its going to Get Transaction State after the Init state its taking next item.

How to handle this sceneario?

@vaibhav2.chavan… this is because you are not updating you transaction status. Pleae check if you updating set transaction status correctly or not… Because when we get the transaction from the queue and process it, status will change to inprogress

@vijaybrijmohan14 - I want to process that in progress transaction within process transaction but if i set the transaction status either i can set the status as success or failed. But if i want to process its status should New.

Please guide me if i’m wrong.

@vaibhav2.chavan can you share you project with me so i can have a look.