Im using get text to get data from few fields I want to write in one column accordingly

I have a task where I takes values and want to write this value as a list in a particular column. Im working on RE so could help me how should I do it.

It would be great if will be able to explain in RE and Non-RE way.
Thankyou

@Bhushan_Nagaonkar

Hi,
use write cell activity to write the data in excel.

@Bhushan_Nagaonkar

1. Read Excel Data: Use the “Read Range” activity to read the Excel data into a DataTable variable. Let’s call it dtInput.
  2. Create a List: Create a list variable to store the values from the Excel column. Let’s call it valueList, and initialize it as an empty list: new List(Of String)().
  3. Extract Values: Use a For Each Row activity to iterate through each row of dtInput. Inside the loop, use the Add to Collection activity to add the value from the desired column to the valueList. For example, if the values are in column “A”, use row("A").ToString().
  4. Write Values to Excel: Use the “Write Range” activity to write the valueList to the desired column in the Excel file.
1 Like

@Bhushan_Nagaonkar

Using RE or non RE would not change the way as the data is only one

if you have list of items then first use generate datatable activity and convert it to a datatable and then use write range to write the data

String.Joint(Environment.NewLine,listvar) would be the input to generate datatable and row separator will be newline character

then use the output datatble in write range activity

cheers

1 Like

Hi @Bhushan_Nagaonkar

Try like this

I hope it helps!!

Hi @Bhushan_Nagaonkar

Then easily better to do this in Simple sequence.
Because you are not sending any queues, and not getting any data from the queues.
In this case, use the sequence to get the data from the website and simply write in the excel file.

Hope it helps!!