Error getting transaction data for Transaction Number: 1. Value cannot be null

Hi Nadim,

I could print the count and got value as 15.

Thanks.

can you in personal message me your project zip. Will have a look where your arg binding is missed.

Can i post my zip here? I need help resolving the same issue

Hi,
I did previous steps and now it looks like: (first it was "Error getting transaction data for Transaction Number: 1. Value cannot be null. Parameter name: source at Source: If”)

Can anyone help?

Hi Nadim.warsi! I have problem with this steps…I have two different types(DataRow and DataTable) of variables and it shows an error…Please help me!

I have this problem please tell me how to solve.

dear @Sneha11
you are missing something to bind.
check each and every workflow arguments binding.
and then before in_transactionNumber <= dt_WorkItems.count you should you an write line activity to check the value of dt_Workitems and transaction number.

how can I write this activity please tell me and give me this screenshot.

use write line activity and pass transaction number. and in another write line use datatable.rows.count.tostring
it’s for checking that data from previous workflow is coming or not.

Someone, please, help me!

I’m facing the same issue.

I’ve followed the steps above but even though it happens.

Screenshot_17

@nadim.warsi! How are you? I have been trying this and needing help. I believe your solution will work. Trying to understand what #2 means. Attached are the workflows. Kindly change the xaml.

Appreciate it!
Extract_WorkItems.xaml (6.4 KB) Main.xaml (60.8 KB) GetTransactionData.xaml (13.0 KB)

@nadim.warsi! Please ignore. It was resolved using your three steps above. Thanks much! :handshake:

Can Some One resolve this Issue ?/