I'm facing System.OutOfMemoryException when publishing a Library already published several times before

Hi,
I’m raising below error when I am trying to publish a Library already published until 1.0.17 version, but the new one 1.0.18 throws the following error.

Note: I have introduced minor changes between 1.0.17 and 1.0.18, just comment out some innecesary log activities. The important thing to me is that I need to make more changes in this library, so I will need to publish new versions, and I don’t know this error throws now. Could someone help me?

20.4.1-beta.22

Error: Exception of type ‘System.OutOfMemoryException’ was thrown.

Error: System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type ‘System.OutOfMemoryException’ was thrown.
at System.IO.Compression.ZipArchiveEntry.LoadLocalHeaderExtraFieldAndCompressedBytesIfNeeded()
at System.IO.Compression.ZipArchive.WriteFile()
at System.IO.Compression.ZipArchive.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
at System.IO.Compression.ZipArchive.Dispose()
at UiPath.NuGet.PackageIdUtilities.CheckUnicodeId(String id, String nugetFilePath)
at UiPath.NuGet.PackageBuilderExtensions.Save(PackageBuilder builder, String destinationFilePath)
at UiPath.Project.Deploy.ProjectPackageManager.BuildPackage(PackProjectRequest request)
at UiPath.Studio.ProjectPackager.Packager.Services.ProjectPackagerService.<>c__DisplayClass12_0.b__0()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Studio.ProjectPackager.Packager.Services.ProjectPackagerService.d__9.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Studio.ProjectPackager.Publish.Services.PublishProcessor.d__10.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Studio.ProjectPackager.Publish.Services.ProjectPublishProcessor.d__4.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Studio.ProjectPackager.Publish.Services.PublishService.<>c__DisplayClass20_0.<b__0>d.MoveNext(), HResult -2147024882

I’ve workaround this rare exception recreating the library from scratch ( new library ) and copyng .xaml files to new one. Now I can publish the library.

2 Likes