I'm experiencing the problem: I need to get the result of several lines where I've already done regex and there are also several PDFs. how to get all their lines?

I’m experiencing the problem: I need to get the result of several lines where I’ve already done regex and there are also several PDFs. how to get all their lines?
Imagem do WhatsApp de 2024-01-23 à(s) 21.40.03_ee2f9ecf

As you can see, I have several PDFs with several lines. The regex is ok, but I can’t get all the results in the multiple assing block.

I’m using it this way

System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Match(strTexto, “(?<=Project:\s)(.*)”).Value

This would be an example of one of the variables

Hi @Jeferson_Assis

Instead of using your expression, try the below one,

- Assign -> MatchedValues = System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Matches(strTexto, "(?<=Project:\s)(.*)")

MatchedValues is the List of String datatype variable which stores all matches in the input data.

Your expression is only work for one match, my expression is used to get all matches.

Hope it helps!!

1 Like

It happens that leaving it the same as in the image with the format used to create it generates this error:

The private implementation of the multiple signing activity has the following validation error:
It is not possible to assign the System.Text.RegularExpression.Matchcollection type to the SystemString type.