I'm automating a fund check request where the bot will reply to the email request after checking if funds are available

Everything else works apart from the replies. I’ve tried using the “Reply to Outlook Mail Message” activity, but I’d prefer if it saved the reply as a draft first. So I switched to the “Reply to Email” activity. For some reason, this activity is giving me an error and I do not know how to solve it. Any help would be appreciated.

@ELYK
The error message “the provided mail message does not reference known email service” usually occurs because the email message object that you are trying to reply to is not associated with a recognized email service within UiPath. This can happen due to a variety of reasons, such as the email message being retrieved in a way that does not associate it properly with the Outlook service.

1. Downgrade the package once and check it

I’ve downgraded it twice and it still gives me the same error.

HI @ELYK ,

Can you first please check if your Get Outlook Mail message activity is returning valid MailMessage object or try mailmessages.Count.ToString to check if some emails are returning after the Get outlook mail messages activity.

Thanks,
Pallavi.

Hi,
I checked the “Get Outlook Mail Message” Activity and it did return a valid MailMessage Object.
I also did the mailmessages.Count.ToString and it counted 5.