How to resolve the error - "Illegal Operation Attempted On Registry Key That Has Been Marked For Deletion " received when Logging Into Orchestrator?
Resolution: Perform either of the following methods.
Approach #1 - Do not log on to the server for interactive sessions by using a service account.
Approach #2 - Disable the related Windows User Profile Service feature. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the Group Policy editor (Gpedit.msc) on the affected server.
- Open the UserProfiles folder in the following path:
- Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > System > UserProfiles
- Locate the Do not forcefully unload the user registry at user logoff setting.
- Change the setting to Enabled.