If we select on the any type of browser its should open it our system ,if not in your system it shows the app is not there

if we select on the any type of browser its should open it our system ,if not in your system it shows the app is not there… for example we select the chrome its open the browser when you in your system ,if not it should produce the message app is not present in your system …

Hello @kowshik ,

Maybe you can use Try Catch functionality and Message box/Log message in your scenario.

What you did till now? Can you share your flow?

Vasile

Hi @kowshik

If you selected chrome is the chorme installed? If not please select the browser which was installed on yoir machine…

Thanks

yes …first think example:- i taken the input dialog i given the option of the web browser( google,internet exploer,microsoft edge,) ,if i select the google ,it should open it directly in the laptop if that app is not there in the system then we will get the message that google app is not there in your System (99five nine five seven seven zero eight one )my number could please help me

Hi,

The application should be installed in your system to be use.
First you need to install chrome browser.

Thank you,
Prashant

If you are giving option then did you do the same process for all the browsers (because selectors will change) and that will be more work to do…

off coursre ,i am using flow switch but i couldnot understand how to do it

Then you need to assign a variable type UiPath.Core.BrowserType and pass the variable in BrowserType

let me checkit i will come back

Sure

I completed by using switch command thx u prashant gabhane

Hi @kowshik ,

Happy to you got the solution.
Can you please mark it as a solution?