If we are getting 3 pop ups… every time we don’t want to wait for all 3 pop up and we want to continue … how we can?

If we are getting 3 pop up… every time we don’t want to wait for all 3 pop up and we want to continue … how we can??

@Riya_Lanjewar Can you explain what exactly you want to do in a bit more detail?

If in a process I am getting pop ups 1 by 1, total 3 pop up and to execute the process we don’t need those pop up. We can continue without that. how to manage those pop up?

@Riya_Lanjewar What do you do manually when you get those Pop ups ?

click “ok” but I don’t want to waste my time in element exist n all… but proceed… can we use continue on error or wait for ready?

@Riya_Lanjewar The Best Option would be to use Element Exists and then Continue if not Present or if Present Click ‘ok’ and Continue. But if you’re sure that these pop ups are appearing after certain time or after certain activities, and if the Pop ups do not take more time in appearing you can set the timeout property to be less than 30 Seconds and use Continue On Error.

2 Likes

Yes, we can try that.:sweat_smile::innocent:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.