If the Dates less than today then "Yes" otherwise "No".Please provide the expression/method for the same

Hi,

If the Dates less than today then “Yes” otherwise “No”.Please provide the expression/method for the same.

B Data column contains dates(“dd MMM yyyy”) and need “Yes” or “No” in another by validating above condition

if(DemandAgeing<date.Now.ToString(“dd MMM yyyy”),then “Yes”,Else “No”) - trying in this way, but expecting some expression…

convert the string to datetime variable.
DateTime dt = DateTime.ParseExact(DemandAgeing.ToString,“dd MMM yyyy”,CultureInfo.InvariantCulture)

if dt < DateTime.Now Then
   Yes
Else
   No

Thank you @KarthikByggari

I have added a new column in Datatable with name “DemandExpired”.
I need “Yes” or “No” in the “DemandExpired”

Can you please provide the workflow sequence how to execute the provided expression/condition.

For Each row in DataTable

DateTime dt = DateTime.ParseExact(row(1).ToString,“dd MMM yyyy”,CultureInfo.InvariantCulture)`

if dt < DateTime.Now Then
      row(2)  = "yes"
    Else
      row(2) = "No"

Hi,

I had created variables as stated. But it is giving below error. Don’t know how to proceed further.

Untitled1

@mohammed.khan39 Attached zip file meets your complete requirement ExcelFilter.zip (16.6 KB)

Hi, Please find my existing flow, in that i have one more column(DemandExpiry) where i need Yes(if dates are prior to today) and No(if future dates )

Dummy.zip (8.7 KB)

@mohammed.khan39 I am not able to run your workflow because it has error the file which attached by me you can use same logic in your workflow