If in the excel file I have 50 rows with different contacts, how can I generate 50 word contracts automatically?

A couple of question;

If in the excel file I have 50 rows with different contacts, how can I generate 50 word contracts automatically? I see that the word file is saved and for doing that we would need an iterative process to take the initial template again and generate all the contracts

Thanks.

3 Likes

Agreed, would like to see how to make this work, similar to a mail merge function.

I would think to open excel first, then choose excel for each row, then open word, then update the word and save to pdf. repeat each row.

I thought the same but I could not do the export to PDF.

But for example imagine you want to use the word document instead PDF and save the modified word document and then take the same initial word template to do the same for each row.
No idea :slight_smile:

like this ? the table (it can be a range) contains a column with email addresses

I found how to do it following the Reboot training. For the rows we can use “Excel for Each Row” and to use the same template we can create first a copy of the file to a new folder with the option “Copy File”