If error, write or highlight the row affected in excel & start loop again

Hello there UiPath Community!

I have built an automation that works perfectly. The automation is based on an excel file, UiPath takes all information of every column and inputs the data in a website. It goes like this for every row. Sometimes though, there is an unexpected error (credit card is expired).

So, what I’d like to do is the following:
Check App State → If target appears, write or highlight the excel file the automation is using (row affected) & begin loop from the beginning (for each Excel Row).
If target does not appear, do nothing.

If I am not able to do that, I’ll have to check every time the automation has an error because it just stops. And I need to know exactly which row is affected so I can notify the team responsible for this task to do it manually.

Unfortunately I only have the StudioX license, so it has to be done with StudioX. Is it possible?

Thank you so much for your help!!

Sergi

Sorry, this point is not clear to me.

Once there is an error why it should be started all over again from the beginning!

Hello @sergi.ortega

I think it would be better if you loop through each row in the excel and perform the actions in the website and if you get the pop up as credit card expired using check app state you can validate and write the status to a column… so you can keep a status colum and you will come to know which all transactions completed and which all failed.

Maybe then you can filter only the failed and send to your team via email or some other ways.

Hey there! I found the solution. I solved it by adding additional check App States. The Get text actually works now, there was a bug in the automation that made it stop.
Thank you!

Hey there! I found the solution. I solved it by adding additional check App States.
Get Text function also works, there was a bug in the automation

Thank you!

Okay Cool :slight_smile: :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.