If column A = Colum B then take the value from colunm C with data table but not excel

Hi,

I need to build :
If column A = Colum B then take the value from colunm C with data table but not in a excelfile only with datatable

I have a datatable from datascrapping no need to build a table

Hey,
you should use something like this:

Yes but i need to double click after getting the value for each row that satisfies this condition and when its donne then do the same with the new row (for example if the value on column A is different)

Double click where? In Excel file ? I’m a little bit confused because I don’t get your point.
Could you describe more detail how you scenario looks like ?

It in SAP, there is a column where i need to double click for every rows matching with the condition

This is an Example in Excel because i can’t share with you SAP screen but the process is the same.

A2 = A3 and B2 = B3

The 2 rows are same so i need to double click on C2 and C3 and after that the bot will get some information somehere else (not on my screen)

After finishing that it will continue to :

A4 = A5 and B4 + B5
Because that 2 new rows are also the same

Is it more clear ?

Ok, so you need to compare rows, not columns. Am i correct?

yes exact

Check the attached code. Probably it can be done better, but this should allow you to get all matching rows and process them accordingly.
Sequence10.xaml (15.5 KB)

Ok. Now I understand.
So based on the count of rows you can try this solution:
dtComm1.zip (3.3 KB)

Hi @pikorpa

I think in your solution it takes only rows+1 but if there is more than 1 similar row it will work ?

@pikorpa @krzysztof.szwed

Let me show you :

For example :
Get information about “N°pièce” and “Date pièce” and “T” =“SA” and then double click on “EUR BRUT”

If the row after have the same information about “N°pièce” and “Date pièce” and “T”=“SA” then double click again on the amount on column “EUR Brut”

In example A we have 3 rows similare then i have to double click 3 times (2.9129,9 and 5.196,12 and 3.747,91)
In example B we have only 1 rows then i have to double click 1 time
In example C we have only 2 rows similare then i have to double click 2 times

I tried your process, i think its working but not double clicking

wnd app=‘saplogon.exe’ cls=‘SAP_FRONTEND_SESSION’ title=‘TEXT1’ /> <sap colTooltip=‘poste’ id=‘usr/tabsTS/tabpMAIN/ssubPAGE:SAPDF05X:6103/tblSAPDF05XTC_6103’ tableRow=‘0’ /

i Need to change tableRow=‘0’ by the good index of every rows that match with all conditions

@Soudios

Check this solution

Best regards, Lev