If activity, previous view

Hello, after the update of uipath, it is more complicated for me to work with the IF, there is some way to see it as before, in horizontal format and not vertical
EXAMPLE:
BEFORE:
Captura de pantalla 2022-10-19 a las 18.11.19
NOW:
Captura de pantalla 2022-10-19 a las 18.10.23

check by updating the activity package to a lower version.

Hi @Aguirre
What version of StudioX are you working on? i just tested with the studioX 2022.4.3 and it displayed horizontally.
Other thing, if you want the horizontal design, make sure you are using the “IF activity” and not the “Else IF” activity:
IF Activity:

Else IF Activity

Let me know if that works for you :slight_smile:

My version of STUDIO is 2022.10.1
I am using the IF
Captura de pantalla 2022-10-19 a las 19.07.28

ok, I’ll try that, but the change has been in the UiPath update, I guess it has uploaded the version of everything

@Aguirre
Try disabling the modern design in Studio settings=> Design
Or, you can try “Show Classic” in the activities panel, it might display the old activity.

Hi @Aguirre Can you check your project, I think you have selected the windows while creating the project. Just update it to windows-legacy.

Hello, I think the problem comes from there, but Uipath tells me: that Windows Legacy will disappear and that it should be an update to only windows.

I’ve tried that and it doesn’t work

As you can see, I get IF and ELSE IF with this layout.
I have removed the modern mode in the configuration, but everything remains the same.

Captura de pantalla 2022-10-19 a las 22.37.29

@Aguirre here I am using windows-lagacy with latest package but getting the if activity as previous but not in windows.

Hola,

No debería ser un problema trabajar con la nueva actividad, ya que lo único que cambia es que no esta sentido horizontal sino vertical, supongo que se hizo asi para reducir el ancho cuando se utilizan las secuencias if con actividades dentro, ya no será una arquitectura ancha sino una vertical donde podamos tener un mejor manejo del código, te sugiero acostumbrarte a las nuevas actividades ya que en un futuro muchas antiguas desaparecerán, si deseas continuar trabajando la versión simplemente ve al manejador de paquetes y baja la versión de las librerías.

Saludos!

1 Like

Buenas, Fernando.
El problema es a la hora del diseño que me cuesta más ver el proceso, me gustaba más el sistema paralelo. Sabes qué paquete tengo que volver a una versión anterior?.

Un saludo.

Debes crear un nuevo proyecto en windows - Legacy para que te permita volver a las actividades anteriores, si te sale una ventana emergente amarilla solo debes cerrar ya que eso explica lo que ya mencione arriba, de que si sigues usando estas actividades en las versiones futuras se volveran obsoletas ciertas actividades (no todas) por lo cual habrá que hacerle un soporte al código.

Los proyectos ya creados no se les va cambiar la apariencia a no ser de que hagas el cambio a la version de windows

Si te ha servido por favor marca como solucion!

Saludos @Aguirre

OK, entonces mis proyectos ya creados, no sera necesario migrarlos a windows desde legacy, para que sigan funcionando no?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.