IE Explorer process now not working

Hi All,

last week my process was working 100%. Now when I try to run it, it opens the webpage in IE Explorer, but does not type into the username or password and log in. Nothing changed.

Please help? I just cannot get it to type into these fields.

Thank you,
Memre

Hi @memrevh check the selector once.

1 Like

Hi @kalyanDev,

I tried it - still not typing into the field.

Now giving me:

19.8.0+Branch.master.Sha.680d3a6b9a242ff3a0f9a32b7bf3faba605524aa

Source: Log into Hijacker

Message: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:

Exception Type: UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException

RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: —> RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:
at UiPath.UiNodeClass.FindFirst(UiFindScope scope, String nodeID)
at UiPath.Core.UiElement.FindFirst(FindScope scope, Selector selector, IVariableResolver resolver)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

It worked now - thank you so much!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.