IE doesnt work with Uipath for me

Can someone help with this. Problem with me opening any uipath project using IE. Works easily with chrome.

1 Like

kindly have a view on this once buddy @bobby

Cheers

Hi @bobby

Did Palaniyappan’s response solve your problem? If so, kindly mark it as the solution. Otherwise feel free to ask more questions.

2 Likes

@bobby

1. Kill all sessions of IE from task manager (foreground and background)
  2. Open IE and open internet option
  3. Go to advance tab and click on reset …
    4.restart IE
1 Like

In addition to previously mentioned steps, In few known scenarios, we have seen because of roles also the Robot fails to communicate with IE.
Also test ,

1. Run the UiPath Studio and IE Browser with Admin privileges.
    Confirm if the integrity level is the same for both applications in the Process Explorer application.
    Or from the Task Manager .

if it works when both opened in admin mode, the privileges needs to be addressed here.

1 Like

How do you run them with admin privileges?

I carried out Approach 1 and Approach 3. Not sure what to do with Approach 2 though. But I am still having problems with opening uipath with IE.

I tired that. It did not work for me :frowning:

Fine
May i know what was the issue in opening the uipath with IE, i hope that should work buddy
because the IE is the default browser in uipath
Cheers @bobby

1 Like

So I am basically cannot open anything with IE in Uipath. To do a quick test. I did a simple sequence with an open broswer activity and keyed in a url to direct the robot to the url in IE. It does not want to open the web page in and give me the following error.

My simple workflow

The workflow is fine and it opens so easily with google chrome. Only probably is that I need it to work in IE. Not sure what the problem is. I tried running the reg operation in elevated cmd. But did not work and tried the rest IE advancved options in IE settings.

Kindly add that site or the webpage to trust list in Internet Setting.
And try once buddy
Cheers @bobby

1 Like

I still got the same error. Also not sure why that would help?

Fine
i tried to replicate the same, its working
No worries, what is the version of IE and .net framework been used in your system
Cheers @bobby

1 Like

Its verison 11.557 etc

@bobby

could you please try above (steps which is given by me )steps after restarting machine and let me know the results.

1 Like

I did do it and also restarted my machine. If you want I can do it again

Dot net version buddy…
Cheers @bobby

1 Like

I have multiple versions of .net on my machine. The lastest one is 4.6 version.

Please raise a technical support request with UiPath - subject details including all the steps performed till date. This will help us to connect for a remote session immediately.
Also, It’s a best practice to share eventviewer logs , Studio Logs & Execution logs while creation for immediate assistance.

1 Like

Ok. Where do you log the request with UiPath @PranayaSahu