I see ideas to assign values to multiple variables using scripting or JSON.
However, non-technical business users would definitely appreciate the feature to assign multiple variables in a single interface. A concept draft would look like the one I’ve published below.
- Users can click the “+” button to add as many assigns to a list, fill in the variables
- As usual, if the list doesn’t have to be exposed, it can be wrapped up using the UiPath roll-up arrows
- Ease of use for non-tech users
- Easier to use - in practice multiple assign activities tend to clutter the designer surface
- Besides, each activity has to be chained explicitly - or all of them have to be dumped into a sequence - both are inconvenient.
- Easier to use inside loops, where multiple variables may have to be assigned.
Thanks and I hope this feature is voted for and implemented in future UiPath releases.