Employment Type: Full Time
Due to our fast growing business, NORIAN is looking for skilled developers and fast learners to complement and strengthen our team. The development team works at the forefront of automation technology and turns technical advancements into practical solutions for our customers.
As an IA Developer, you will…
identify tasks with automation potential together with our customers and implement automations in development environments like UiPath
develop and implement best practices for our operations to make sure we are always one step ahead
support and train automation specialists in our customers’ teams
contribute to adding new features based on machine learning, predictive analytics and process mining to the NORIAN Automation Platform, the cloud-based environment for our software robots
What we expect from you
- A thirst to learn and the ambition of becoming a key expert in Intelligent Automation
- Understanding of IT and basic knowledge of software development (VB and C#)
- Ability to easily and comprehensively understand customers’ business processes
- Relevant university education
- Fluent written and spoken English and Norwegian
Other desired attributes:
- Experience in process development and documentation
- Experience in DevOps
- Knowledge of / interest in machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies
- Experience in designing and documenting business processes
- Willingness to travel, mainly in Europe and eagerness to work in an international environment
What we can offer
Intelligent Automation by NORIAN aims to set new standards for the automation of knowledge work by building a team of highly skilled experts who embody our vision and are eager to work together to achieve a common goal.
To serve our customers best, we continuously improve what we do and how we do it. We offer opportunities to take on more responsibility in the team and ensure that your challenges grow along with your skills and abilities.
We are the right company for you if you want…
- to solve challenging tasks together with pleasant colleagues that are among the most competent experts in intelligent automation and RPA.
- your work to make a difference and have a direct impact on the success of our company as a leader in intelligent automation.
- to join one of the leading providers of intelligent automation and software robotics in Northern Europe and Germany.
- to be part of a growing, international company with 800 colleagues from seven countries.
- the opportunity to increase your professional qualifications through continuous training and courses.
- clear opportunities for personal development and career growth.
- a comprehensive package of social and employee benefits.
Questions on your mind?
For more information, please contact our Head of Intelligent Automation DevOps, Rasvan Constantinescu (email@example.com, +358 40 1968 299) during office hours.
Please send your application letter and CV including your salary request as soon as possible. We will start conducting interviews right away and are going to hire as soon as we found the right candidate.