I want to run multiple robots

Hello everyone,

As far as I know, more than one robot cannot be run through Orchestrator. Can I open multiple accounts and run different accounts on different t2.micro AWS servers? For example, I want to run 10 robots. What method would you suggest me?

Thank you

@MrKezay

Your assumption is wrong. We can run N. no of BOTS at a same time using Orchestrator. It totally depends on how many number licences you took.

1 Like

Hi,

I am working on AWS servers. What we do we have 03 environments dev,UAT,Prod.

For example you want to run multiple bots on prod environment then You have 1 prod server with multiple user account(profiles) on it.

You can run N number of bots at the same time using orchestrator it depends on number of licenses you have.

1 Like

Thank you

How can I handle this if I have multiple accounts? For example, there are 3 Licensed Robots in one account and 5 Licensed Robots in the other account. Can I run it on the same server on AWS? Is it only handled by the prod server?

Hi,

Best practice is 1 server (For example Prod) → with multiple accounts.
For example
Account Name =Prodbot 01
Account Name=Prodbot 02
Account Name =Prodbot 03

That mean on one prod server We have 3 user account and one robot license against one account.

How can I handle this if I have multiple accounts? For example, there are 3 Licensed Robots in one account and 5 Licensed Robots in the other account. Can I run it on the same server on AWS? Yes you can run it but I prefer one license for one account.

1 Like

Thank you @ghazanfar and @lakshman

I got the answers to my questions.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.