I want to pass the specific row value in datatable as IEnumerable<Int32> variable type (Please refer the below screenshot)

I want to pass the specific row value in datatable as IEnumerable variable type.

Please refer the below screenshot

I am not sure how to do it.

Can you please help me to convert it

Not sure I understand what you’re trying to do. You want the values from the row converted into an IEnumerable variable? Why?

Hi,

What data is stored in row(“ColumnSizes”)? If comma separated value, the following will work.

row("ColumnSizes").ToString.Split({","c," "c},StringSplitOptions.RemoveEmptyEntries).Select(Function(s) CInt(s)).ToArray()

And it’s better to use Assign or Multiple Assign to set value than default value I think.

Regards,

@postwick @Yoichi Thank you for your response.

Yes, row(“ColumnSizes”) is comma separated value. (Please refer the below screenshot)

I am trying to pass the row(“ColumnSizes”) value into Fixed Formatting options in Generate Datatable, Fixed Formatting options field only accept IEnumerable variable type.

@rumabharathy

When you read data from Excel by default the value would be read as string…so what you can do is save the value as comma separated value in your excel 1,15,28,55

and in the generate datatable activity use row("ColumnSizes").ToString.Split({","},StringSplitOptions.None).Select(function(x) Cint(x))

Hope this helps

cheers

Get rid of the { and } in the ColumnSizes values in the spreadsheet and just Split it into an array.