I want to do screen scaping for the 110 pages.. but my bot runs for 60 pages then after that it gets stops so may i know what to do... then it stops either on page loading or its having trouble to retrieve to screen scaping values..so this is the problem

i want to do screen scaping for the 110 pages… but my bot runs for 60 pages then after that it gets stops so may i know what to do… then it stops either on page loading or its having trouble to retrieve to screen scaping values…so this is the problem

Hello @sathish_Kumar6

So during the datatscrapping have you given the navigation button? Also is the number of pages showing as a group of 60? Plz share the screenshot of the application also.
Also you can refer to the modern Table extraction as well.

i didnt use navigation button…instead i used click button to go to that page so it can extract the data from excel then put into web page then it has to extract the screen scraping value from web to store in excel…

ill share the screen shot wait

Hi @sathish_Kumar6

Does the Screen freezes after 60 page onwards?

Thanks

it stops on screen scaping or in get visible text

no it throws error on finding either the web page like in selectors or in getting visible text

Please check if the selector is changing after the page 60 and see if the selectors can be fine tuned.

ok ill try to do that…the value i want to extract is huge so thats why its getting stopped or idk why its stoping…or may be becuz the site is slow