I run the demo, Windows let me input the username and password. But I input error.I restart the computer. But it also user the error one and didt let me enter again

I run the demo, Windows let me input the username and password. But I input error.I restart the computer. But it also user the error one and didt let me enter again.

I think there is some confusion. Please explain your question in brief then we can help.

I run a project to visit a webpage needed authentication. And I input the username and password through Windows. But I found I can’t modify it because next time it didn’t let me input when I run it again. I try to restart computer but it doesn’t work. I want to know how to reset robot or clean the memory.

So credentials are working first time when you enters and next time it gives you problems.
Try to use on browser i.e internet explorer . To clean the memory i suggest you to delete garbage files from uipath folder .

@Yan_Yan

Which website ? Is it a Microsoft based website ?

IE webpage

I think it is not the browser problem. Before I open the IE , I will input the user and password. I think GetAppCridentials has implement. But I don’t know how to input again. It remember my input.

I am doing the assignment 1 using ReFrameWork.

@Yan_Yan you can do it without re framework as well . The framework is for guidance

OK, thanks!