I need to press ALT+MENU KEY+C in hotkey and not able to find respective key command for MENU KEY

I need to press ALT+MENU KEY+C in hotkey and not able to find respective key command for MENU KEY. can you please help let me know which one I should select.

MENU KEY is following in keyboard:download

use click activity and select Right click… will give same menu…

1 Like

Hi @jishnujs1990,

Could you please tell me what you are trying to achieve by using that combination hotkey? And on what screen/application/window?

It’ll help in better understanding the problem to provide for a solution or workaround.

Regards,
Abdullah

1 Like

Looks like he wanted to use Cast option on the right click menu.

Hi Abdulla,

Actually Iam trying in excel to convert to number.
Following image for your referance.

Anyway I achieved the result though click image jst now.

Achieved the result through click image. Thanks!

I found an alternate hotkey fix for this. In excel you can reach the same menu with Alt + Ctrl + Shift + F10. Then send a second hotkey with ‘c’.
excel_hotkeys

1 Like

For any other reading this post its important to know that Shift+F10 its the equivalent to Menu key.

1 Like

Are you saying that in Excel Shift+F10 is the home key? Because I don’t see it work that way (Excel 2016) nor can I find documentation to support this. According to Microsoft it displays the shortcut menu (same as right click).

Keyboard shortcuts in Excel - Office Support

@macaroni thanks for the correction its not Home its MENU key which is actually what the thread was for :slight_smile:
I make the correction.