I need to get the data from the yt video

i have the element like this, i want to extract the only this text Pakistani Suits Buy 1 Get 1 Free Anniversary Sale 4 Days Dhamaka Offer @hydetabadshopping , how can i do this using UiPath give me step by step guide

“<yt-formatted-stringid=“video-title” class=“style-scope ytd-rich-grid-media” aria-label=“Pakistani Suits Buy 1 Get 1 Free Anniversary Sale 4 Days Dhamaka Offer @hydetabadshopping by Hyderabad Shopping 522 views 3 hours ago 13 minutes, 41 seconds” data-UiPath_custom_id_23_10_71_64399=“439”>Pakistani Suits Buy 1 Get 1 Free Anniversary Sale 4 Days Dhamaka Offer @hydetabadshopping

Hi @Adithyeshwar_goud

To get data from a YouTube video using UiPath, you can follow these steps:

1. Install the “UiPath.Web.Activities” package in UiPath Studio.
  2. Create a new workflow in UiPath Studio.
  3. Drag and drop the “Open Browser” activity from the “Activities” panel onto your workflow.
  4. In the properties of the “Open Browser” activity, specify the URL of the YouTube video you want to extract data from.
  5. Add a “Delay” activity after the “Open Browser” activity. This delay will allow the video page to load fully before extracting data.
  6. Drag and drop the “Get Text” activity from the “Activities” panel onto your workflow.
  7. Indicate the element on the YouTube page that contains the data you want to extract. (This could be the video title, description, comments, or any other relevant information.)
  8. Create a variable to store the extracted data. In the “Properties” panel of the “Get Text” activity, locate the “Output” property, click on the field next to it, and create a new variable of the appropriate data type (e.g., String, List, etc.).
  9. Add additional activities as needed to extract other data from the YouTube video.
    Ex: You can use the “Get Attribute” activity to extract the video duration or the “Find Children” activity to extract comments.
  10. Save your workflow and run it to extract the desired data from the YouTube video.

i need specific title for all the videos in the channel

Hi @Adithyeshwar_goud,

Then instead of “Get Text” activity refer these steps:

1. Activities to extract the video titles from the YouTube channel:
  • Drag and drop the “Find Children” activity from the “Activities” panel onto your workflow.
  • Indicate the element on the YouTube channel page that contains the video titles. This could be the container element that holds all the videos on the channel.
  • In the properties of the “Find Children” activity, specify the selector or search criteria to identify the individual video title elements.
  • Create a variable to store the extracted titles. Set the variable type as a collection of strings (e.g., **List<String>**).
  • Use a “For Each” loop activity to iterate through each video title element.
  • Within the loop, use a “Get Text” activity to extract the text from each video title element.
  • Append the extracted title to the variable created in step 4 using the “Add To Collection” activity.
  1. After the loop, you will have a collection (list) of video titles stored in the variable.
  2. You can use additional activities to process or display the extracted titles as per your requirements. For example, you can use a “Message Box” activity to display each title or write them to a file.
  3. Save your workflow and run it.