I need sending mail particular employee mail id and cc tl and manger and total over template send mangaer

i need sending mail particular employee mail id and cc tl and manger and total over template send mangaer i have attaced excel sheet plase help me Template.xlsx (11.4 KB)

1 Like

Hi @damodar99,

Read the excel file, then use for each row to iterate the datatable, and in for each, use mail sending activity (eg. Send Outllook mail) and pass values to it from row("").tostring .

Thank You,
Shubham Pratap

Hi Thanks for update , Can you plz share test report , it’s help lot

Hi @damodar99

Please find the flow:

Note: I was pretty much convinced that you need add one column to data. (just to handling the sent, ‘Yes’ or ‘No’, for this reason I added to your excel file).

1. In stage 1 you will find:
    1.1 Check if param_file exists then read the file and organize data in datatable.
    1.2 If param_file not found the flow just will inform you by email and terminate the worklow.

2. In stage 2 you will find:
    2.1 Once you have handled the data, let’s see each row and send the email. So, for each row that has ‘Yes’ for sending email it will send the email.

Very important:
Put the flow in bellow path: C:\RPA
Your file needs to be located in: “C:\RPA\RPAXX - ReadExcelAndSendEmail” with the name ‘Weekly Performance-Template.xlsx’

If this flow solved your problem, mark as solution :slight_smile:

If there any doubt or question, please let me know
:nerd_face:
RPAXX - ReadExcelAndSendEmail.zip (31.9 KB)

Thanks bro i will check and updated youError
I got below error and operation time out also getting error

Ok, in Studio, click Manage Packages and confirm that you have the same:

update all and showing below error

Timeout error
even given timeout also geeting error

Hi,

Let me know: You have the outlook app operational in machine where you try to run the workflow?

If so, let me know if you modify something in flow?

outlook2007–outlook-2007

outlook2007 version–2007

hi @damodar99

Please check this link, it seems that your 2007 version is not supported: https://docs.uipath.com/activities/docs/about-the-mail-activities-pack

Hi VB_THA thanks for update,
i need more details, manager well get all coders details for mail,plz call me 9704212398

@damodar99 you need Outlook 2010 instead of 2007 in the machine that you want to run the flow, is just that.

Firstable, you need to update the Outlook application.