I loved this exercise, but like others I’m struggling with getting it to actually send the email. I’m getting the following error: Outlook account: {x:Null} And: Send Outlook Email: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: address

I loved this exercise, but like others I’m struggling with getting it to actually send the email. I’m getting the following error:

Outlook account: {x:Null}

And:

Send Outlook Email: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: address

Can anyone advise where I’m going wrong? I have the following information in the Send Outlook Email activity (I have a spreadsheet looping through several names and sending emails to each person):

• Account: Outlook
  • To: [CurrentRow] Email
  • Subject: Your unicorn name
  • Body: Text
    Hi [CurrentRow] Alias, I have made a robot and your unicorn name is: [CurrentRow] UnicornName.

Katie

Many thanks!

try updating the Mail package UiPath.Mail.Activities

Hi guys,

i´ve tried to send the Email with the unicorn name, but i´ve got the same error like Katie:

Can anybody please help me?

What does it means to update “the Mail package” like other users said!? How can i do this?

Thanks a lot
Dennis

I get the same issue (but error message is in English )
I updated the mail package form here

but still not working :frowning:

1 Like

I have this error message while running my robot!
Any help !

Best Regards

have you introduced the email address sam.barnes@uipath.com in the send outlook email activity?

HI Stefan the problem is solved, My outlook account was disconnected !
Thanks

1 Like

HI, I am in the same boat. I get this exact error as well.

Still getting this error when trying to email using Outlook. We use MS Outlook so I would like to make this work instead of abandoning and setting up a gmail or yahoo work around.

Any ideas???
Thanks in advance

Sorry didn’t post error

I had the same issue, and i solved by connecting my account outlook (Windows App) on my PC!

1 Like

@Hamdi123 really correct solution.

2 Likes

May I know how to connect the account to the PC? My outlook is already configured to my office email.

Hi, you can connect with more than account ! see the attached screenshoot (my screen in french language but i have highlighted in yellow )
Thanks!

Hi Hamdi, thanks for the reply. But I have already one account there and somehow it’s just not appearing in my UiPath. It’s OK then, I will just skip the email part for now.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.