I linked a process created in Studio (a form created) to an app created in Uipath App, and nothing happens

Hello!

I linked a process created in Studio (I’ve created a form, and the out was an .txt file) to an app created in Uipath App and it doesn’t run the process, nor does it give me an error message.
Before adding the process in the app, I run it with Uipath Assitant, as read in the Uipath App documentation.
I don’t understand what I’ve made wrong.
Thank you for your help!

Ruxandra

Hello,

Please check this link:

Thanks!
Athira

Hello!

Thank you! I have Automation User permissions. I have an attended license, could this be the problem? I have created my process on my computer and I published it on the orchestrator.
When I run the app, I receive no errors, but nor run the process anything.
I am new in RPA, please, tell me if I didn’t write something clearly or, if didn’t check completely or where it should be checked. Many thanks!

If you are using attended bot, can you make sure you have selected “Attended” in start process rule in App?

Thanks!
Athira

I think it was run on unattended, as I saw.
I run it using the Run button. I haven’t the possibility to select attended option, or I don’t know myself. Could you tell me how can I change it?
Thank you very much!

Can you please show me the start process trigger in your app?

Well, it’s business environment, I am not allowed to show you, but I can tell: if I use trigger to create one, I don’t find anywhere a drop down list to select the type of robot.
If I use Automation - Process - and on the line of the process I click on the arrow on the left, the Start Job opens and again I don’t see options to select attended. Or maybe it’s not right the manner I’m working.
Many thanks!

Hello,

I was talking about the start process rule in app. Like this:

Here have you selected attended?

Thanks!
Athira

I made the rules and selected Attended and it works, the app opens the form created in Studio. Thank you very much, Athira, for your help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.