I have used get position activity in my flow. bot as soon as validation started.It shows this error in new studio version beta

Error ERROR Validation Error Internal constraint exception while running constraint with name ‘Constraint’ against activity of type System.Activities.Statements.Sequence with name ‘Sequence’. Exception was: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.Invoke(Activity activity, IDictionary2 inputs, WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensions, TimeSpan timeout) at System.Activities.WorkflowInvoker.Invoke(Activity workflow, IDictionary2 inputs)
at System.Activities.Validation.ActivityValidationServices.RunConstraints(ChildActivity childActivity, ActivityCallStack parentChain, IList1 constraints, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, Boolean suppressGetChildrenViolations, IList1& validationErrors) Main.xaml

@Palaniyappan @uipath

Hi @Ranganathan_M
Input which you give for the activity has no value.please check

No it has value.
I have passed that var to message box. It shows the value when i choose when i right click on the get position activity and choose “run from this activity”

It not even starting when we normally run the file.

@sangeethaneelavannan1