I have to open browser multiple times and scrape the data to excel ,1st time it is going to webpage successfully scraping but second time its error

i have to open browser multiple times and scrape the data to excel ,1st time it is going to webpage successfully scraping but second time its error
I am practicing for my own,so doing the challenges available online.

Requirement: Build a bot which converts IP Addresses in an Excel spreadsheet to their respective physical locations including Country, Region and City. Use the site whatismyipaddress.com to convert the IPs

I have attached the main.xaml file and the excel file to which it has to read from and write to,please have a look and can you please tell why its only working partially means only one time loop is working i.e.the values in first ‘for each row’ loop it getting scraped and writing in excel but second time its saying: Attach Browser ‘msedge.exe What’: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:

I can understand the error but i dont know how to move further,BTW my whole code is completed and i was running successfully in first looping,but from second loop its getting this issue.

Main.xaml (30.2 KB)
IPs.xlsx (9.5 KB)