When I try to debug the browser automation, extension of edge or chrome crashes… and brower stop working
It happened with chrome and edge.
I review forum similar cases but it was on 2018 and the solutios proposed to go to an early version didnt work, i have added uipath and browers to windows defender exceptions… but behavior is the same.
i start to test recording and it crashes at first step (open browser)
I have a job that uses the UiPath Chrome Extension and I am having this same issue.
I am running from a VDI that has the extension installed and enabled - version 9.0.6821.
When I run the Bot from system tray, or from Orchestrator, the job communicates with Chrome without issue.
But when I run the Bot from Studio (2019.10.4), either Run or Debug:
Chrome starts up and immediately shows a pop-up ‘UiPath Web automation has crashed’
Logs show: ‘Cannot communicate with the browser, please check the UiPath extension.’
This is 100% repeatable and happens on the 3 VDIs I have tried it on.