I have created a project in Uipath Studio. My users want to execute that process in their machines. How do i achieve this? Hoe does Uipath Project gets executed in a distributed environment like this?

I have created a project in Uipath Studio. My users want to execute that process in their machines. How do i achieve this? How does Uipath Project gets executed in a distributed environment like this?

1. Create project in Studio
  2. Publish it
  3. Connect robots with Orchestrator.
  4. User need to create account in Orchestrator and then can access my project and execute the Job??

Please correct if any miss.

Hi Mallika,

If you would like to execute the job on different robots then you have to do all the next steps:

1. Create the project in Studio and test it locally to see if is working correctly.
  2. Connect you robot with Orchestrator and publish you project. In that moment your project will be updated and visible in Orchestrator (in your tenant).
  3. Connect all the other robots where you would like to run the job to Orchestrator.
  4. Create an Environment where you will add all the robots that you will want to execute the job. Create a process (that make the connection between Environment and project that you published).
  5. Start the job on the process created in step 4 (you can select on witch robot would you like to execute the job).

Thanks,
Ninett

So what all needs to be installed in user machine, who is not developing the project but will execute the automation only?

go to environments and select manage robots then choose usernames of users whoever wants to run the processes

My question is still not answered. Let me reframe my question.
“Go to environments and select manage robots then choose usernames of users whoever wants to run the processes”
So when u say choose usernames, what do u mean >> each users should have tenant names created? Then from where do i choose , will the list of user names appear in the Orchestration?
If yes how ? How does it get linked?

to elaborate
I have created a project in studio
Published and deployed in Orchestrator
5 users are in different location and wants to execute the same project. So what all do these users need to have setup in their machine to execute the project that i have deployed.

Detailed steps would be appreciated.

Thanks.

users should have provision their system with orchestrator then only we choose their names.

we can choose the names which are appear in the orchestrator