I have a table dt1, dt1 has many attribute columns and many rows, I want to know what judgment conditions can quickly determine any cell in the table has a null value. What is the most concise way to write a conditional judgment?
October 12, 2021, 1:52am
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
← previous page
Log In using your UiPath Account to:
• get help with your automation projects
• share feedback, report bugs or just drop
us any question
• become an MVP and get access to
• save your user preferences like themes
• automatically sign in to other services
• get in touch with our Forum staff
Most Active Users - Yesterday