I have 5 robots in my orchestrator. When I schedule my particular robot, everytime do I need to select All robots or specific robot?

orchestrator
robot
activities

I have 5 robots in my orchestrator. When I schedule my particular robot, everytime do I need to select All robots or specific robot? When I select all robots…while running rest other 4 robots gets failed and my particular robot gets successful. Any suggestion or solutions for this?

Use specific robot…

Hi @johns,
Hope this could help you:

1. All Robots - Schedules are executed by all the Robots in a specific environment.
  2. Specific Robots - Schedules are executed by the Robots selected by the user.
  3. Allocate dynamically - Define how many times a process is to be executed according to the given schedule. This option enables you to utilize your resources to their greatest extent. As soon as a Robot becomes Available , it executes the indicated process according to the provided schedule.

Best Regards,
Susana

@johns if you want to run your job on suppose 3 robot ( fixed robot) all the time then create a environment for those three and while scheduling run the job on created environment which contains your 3 robot specified . And in schedule select all - as those three robot will be only appearing .

Regards,
Ahtesham