I had process in orchestrator , When i start job its showing pending status in orchestrator , but job is running in vm and logs i can see in orchestrator. Once it is completed it is not stopping on its own till i kill it. how can i resovle this?

I had process in orchestrator , When i start job its showing pending status in orchestrator , but job is running in vm and logs i can see in orchestrator. Once it is completed it is not stopping on its own till i kill it. how can i resovle this?

2 Likes

Hey @MitheshBolla

Is that an on-prem orchestrator?

Also please show some screenshots?

Thanks
#nK

2 Likes

1 Like

Can you please check the i button to the right ?

2 Likes

2 Likes

status is terminitaing since one day, so i cant run any job , how to stop ?

2 Likes

This is pretty weird and I see you use Cloud Orchestrator!

Correct me if wrong.

2 Likes

Hello @MitheshBolla

Can you disconnect the orchestrator and uipath assistant and reconnect it.

Then try to publish a very simple process which is having a message box and check whether it is ending properly or not.

2 Likes

ok , i will try this

1 Like

yes its cloud

2 Likes

Check if your robot service in the task manager is running properly.

2 Likes

hi @MitheshBolla
First check your process if this field are (Process Setting)

and this is ticked in your JOB / trigger /schedule (If yes remove it )

1 Like

i did ,

when i started job from orchestrator , it is running . once execution is completed it is still in running state…

Hi @MitheshBolla,

Do you have the same problem when you go to the VM and trigger the process manually?

Regards,
MY

1 Like

If I started manually no issues and working

fine

Your manual triggering shows as completed in orchestrator, is it correct?

If so, the problem here is at the trigger point. When you trigger the robot, the agent cannot leave the VM. As far as I read, you deleted the robot user and created it again, is it true?

1 Like

Yes I had deleted and assigned…when i am running directly from assistant , logs are not displaying and also job started or ended is also not displaying in orchestrator

This problem has happened before. I think you would get better results if you open a ticket and ask them to review the VM run logs.