I had 2 excel and want to verify output data sheet exits in Sample_2-new_invoices Apri. 14, 2017 sheet

Sample_2-new_invoices Apri. 14, 2017.xlsx (18.4 KB)
outputdata.xlsx (8.4 KB)

I have to compare output sheet data in Sample_2-new_invoices Apri. 14, 2017.
How to do.

HI Puneet,

please correct me if i am wrong.

as per my understanding you have to search the row data in other excel. in your case you can search the each Invoice no. from output sheet to Sample_2 sheet. so you can use “Lookup Data Table” activity and it will give you the row no. of Sample_2 file. there you can get whole row and do what ever comparison you want to do.

Sorry for bothering will you please share the xaml. I am new to UIPATH and stuck here.

@Puneet_Singh1, which data you want to compare from outputdata.xlsx? All the values in a row?
What should be the output if the data is found?

I need to verify all the data in outputdata sheet is exits in Sample_2-new_invoices Apri. 14, 2017 or not.

Modified Sample invoice excel to get proper header
and changed OutputData file to have same invoice number (including spaces)

Attached XAML will pick each invoice number from OutputData and finds in SampeInvoice file. It is returning the row number containing the invoice.

Further, You can modify as per your requirement.outputdata.xlsx (8.4 KB)
Sample_2-new_invoices Apri. 14, 2017.xlsx (19.1 KB)
XlData.xaml (10.8 KB)

Hey @Puneet_Singh1

You can go through with attached sample for your reference-

SampleToGetMatchedAndNoTMatchedRecords.xaml (12.8 KB)
Component for Two Datatable Column Match and Get The Matched Records.xaml (5.8 KB)
Component for Two Datatable Column Match and Get The Non Matched Records.xaml (5.8 KB)

Note - Just found in your sample invoice problem with column Invoice Number is having name and values with extra spaces so you hava to deal with it first :slight_smile:

Regards…!!
Aksh

1 Like