I get no output and when i run the script - script executes without error

I am using version 2019 8.0, when I run even very simple script like a single line write line sequence, I get no output. The blue bar at the bottom turns orange and then back to blue and I get no output. Even prior work that was working in the 2019 4.0 version is not creating any output. I’ve just reinstalled the software and I get the same results. ANY help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @Anjiba

Did you try to put it on the try catch. or simulate it or debug.

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

4 Likes

Hi @pattyricarte

I get the same issue in debug mode. Debug mode did let me catch a screen shot though - see attached.

Hope you can see that.

Thanks,

Jossen.

1 Like

Hi @Anjiba

No message box pop up is that correct!

2 Likes

Hi @Anjiba

How about just add another activities after the messagebox we need to do a trial and error first if it pass thru the message box activity and went to another activities. I guess the message is hide or minimize. only right !

5 Likes

I tried adding an input dialog box which would collect data, store it as a variable and then show it in a message box - creating a two step sequence. I get the same error. I do notice now that it creates a new “Main” XAML file after the script runs.

1 Like

So are you fine now @Anjiba any that i can help just tag myname @pattyricarte or likes for me to easily see your inquiry…Thanks.

3 Likes

@pattyricarte
unfortunately no, I still have this problem. In the last screen shot, I still do not get output. The script there is so simple that I do not think there are script errors and furthermore there are no errors when ran in debug mode. I think there is setting somewhere in this 2019 8.0 version that I need to change. I could run everything easy in 2019 4.1 .