I developed my workflow on STUDIO V 2020.4.1 and it was runnning all good , then it had an automatic upgrade to STUDIO PRO , now I m unable to run my code

Good morning ,
I developed my workflow on STUDIO V 2020.4.1 and it was runnning all good , then it had an automatic upgrade to STUDIO PRO , now I m unable to run my code
Wht shoud I do ?
and if I can come back to STudio , how to do it ?

Hi @Wafa_KACEM

Could you be more specific about the issue you face? Is it a specific error?

Normally, there should be no issue after auto-upgrade. One thing that comes to mind is that you might sometimes have to restart your Robot service if it didn’t restart properly after the auto-update.

To do so, close all your projects and then either kill the UiPath processes from Task Manager and open Studio or simply restart your machine.

The workflow I v developed on studio 2020 isn t working on STUDIO PRO 2020 , I can t run the file anymore. Also I didn t migrate to studio Pro , I think it was automatically done. To run my code wht shoud I do exactly : comme back to studio or configure studio Pro ? For now Studio PRO demand to be connected to orchestrator although I didn t publish my solution on UiPath cloud

Does the project execution get stuck when you try to run?

If so, a computer restart should fix this issue.

I m executing the workflow directly from studio , I didn 't Publish the solution on the cloud yet and it s asking me to reconfigure orchestrator