I can't find selectors in iexplorer (Windows Server 2016)

Hi everyone,

Is my first time trying to automate in windows server, and i need to use IExplorer, but i am facing this issue, i can’t find any selector using the UiPath activities.

When i use Google Chrome i don’t have problem, but IExplorer doesn’t show me anything, theese are the caracteristics of the machine.

2019.4.4 - 06/27/2019
Enterprise Edition
Windows Installer

License Provider: External

Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard 64-bit
.NET Framework Version 4.6.2

If you need more information about this, just ask me.

Thank you all guys, have a good day.


To work with IE browser, no need to install any extension. For other browsers like Chrome, Firefox and Edge browser we need to install extension from Uipath then only uipath will identify elements.

May i know what version of IE are you using ?


This is the IE Version (Sorry for the quality of the image, i was out of the office)

And the server version es Windows server 2016 standard.

Thank you.

Kindly have a view on this thread
Did this help you


Cheers @


The link show me this :frowning: “Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.”

Can you check on IE options > security if protection mode is enabled
if its enabled try with disabled setting (maybe IE restart is required ) and test again.
Please ensure that UiPathStudio and IE are started with the same account

1 Like


check the link below


try to disable UAC and/or Internet Explorer Enhanced Security.

Thank you for your responses guys, i tried all the options given by you.

Finally, i found the solution using this information.

Thanks a lot!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.