I am using Element exists Activity to check whether the wep application is in log off position or login position. But the selector is recognising the element some times and sometimes not. Could anyone please help me?

I am using Element exists Activity to check whether the wep application is in log off position or login position. But the selector is recognising the element some times and sometimes not. Could anyone please help me??

I used to have the same problem so I moved to using “Image Exist” which is stable.

but i think that window should be in activation right??

Try adding a 5 sec delay right before the check. This will help determine if it’s just a timing issue. If it then works 100%, replace the static delay with some kind of more reliable find/wait for element activity having like a 10000 ms timeout.

That way you wait for a more predictable element before trying to find the unstable one.

1 Like

@sampaddas using Image Exists instead of element exists is not a good option. If you have the option to use Element Exists then there should be something to identify the difference in states, even if it is the text of the window or some other property.

Use UiExplorer to identify all of the available properties for that element. Even if you can’t seem them in the available selector panel you can reference them by using the Get Attribute activity.

1 Like